Sozo Training Details
This information applies to both Basic Training Seminars
and Advanced Training Seminars
Please note that this applies to events hosted by EMI. Trainings hosted at other locations may vary in cost, registration information, or the availability of personal ministry time.
Friday and Saturday
9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
1:30 PM – 5:00 PM
$100/person advance registration
$125/person at-the-door after advanced registration closes (usually 2 days before the training)
Registration is not considered complete and seating not guaranteed until payment has been made.
Personal Ministry Time
A limited number of personal Sozo appointments is generally available prior to the training. There is a suggested donation of $75/appointment.
Those who would like to be scheduled for a Sozo appointment must complete an application and release of liability and return it to the Summit by the designated date (usually 1-2 weeks before the training). After receiving the completed paperwork, Summit’s Sozo Administrator will contact the client with their scheduled ministry time.
In order to protect our Sozo team from burnout, we will not schedule additional ministry times during the training itself unless we have additional open appointment times or cancellations.
- Early registration is strongly encouraged. Due to limited seating capacity, “at the door” registration is not guaranteed.
- All refunds subject to a 20% handling fee. Refunds are only offered up to 30 days before the event.
- If you will not be able to attend, we will gladly transfer their registration to another person, or apply the registration fee to a future Summit event.
- Online registration generally closes at 5:00 pm 2 days prior to the seminar.
- Childcare is not provided for trainings held at the Summit. Teenagers are permitted participate in the training at the parents’ discretion and may register like any other attendee. However, the environment is not suitable for younger children and other arrangements must be made.